As a leading provider of custom rigging services, Boulter continues to be the number one choice for machinery installations. For many companies, our capabilities extend further than the installation of the machines as we also provide the necessary storage and transportation of the units.
After a local customer sought out our inclusive installation services for three Haas Automation, Inc. CNC machines, we began the process by first loading the units from our warehouse and transporting it to our client’s facility. With the site prepared, we offloaded the machines using our FR Series 15/25 fork truck and began transporting the machinery into our client’s showroom. Once inside, the final step was to level and align the machines.
Capabilities Applied & Processes Implemented
- Provided the necessary storage for all three units
- Transported the units to the customer site using our covered landoll
- Offload equipment using our FR Series 15/25 fork truck
- Components were skated into place inside the showroom
- Unit leveling and alignment
- Machines ranged from 14,000 to 19,000 pounds
Equipment Used for Installation
- 2.5-ton fork truck
- 15/25 Hoist fork truck (Lifting capacity up to 25,000 pounds)
- Portable jack
- Rigging gang box