When a high-tech manufacturing company needed to relocate operations to a larger facility to meet growing demands, they searched for a contractor who could safely relocate their entire facility with little disruption to operations and virtually no downtime.
A frequent customer for machine installations, they chose Boulter to disassemble, transport, set, level, and align all equipment, including 90 CNC machines, all within their 8-week time frame.
Capabilities Applied & Processes Implemented
- Heavy Hauling
- Loaded 3 full truckloads of machinery per day
Equipment Used for Installation
- Winch trucks
- Straight body truck
- Fork trucks (3,000–6,000-pound capacity)
- P360 HOIST forklift (36,000-pound capacity)
- 40/60 extendable counterweight lift truck (60,000-pound capacity)
- 15/25 extendable counterweight lift truck (25,000-pound capacity)
- 15-ton hard tire forklift (30,000-pound capacity)
- Nylon skates (72,000-pound capacity)
- Cart dollies
- Rigging gang box