As a full service packaging facility, Boulter is able to handle requests requiring a variety of specialties. At the request of a local manufacturing company, Boulter provided onsite breakdown and rigging services, packaging and full environmental protection crating for a multi-station automated manufacturing system. Moreover, we provided load out, containerization blocking, and freight support to the products’ overseas destination.
Capabilities Applied & Processes Implemented
- Project Planning
- Pre-project meetings for safety, scheduling, material, and equipment requirements.
- Rigging and breakdown support
- Assisted with teardown, station and cell separations, pre-pack inventory and staging
- Crating and packaging
- Load, block and brace, anchor and secure equipment to crating and skid bases.
- Corrosion inhibitor applied, barrier bags sealed and vacuumed, additional blocking, crating closures.
- Loaded ocean containers, block and brace crating within the ocean containers, recorded and documented container and seal numbers for dock receipts.
Equipment Used for Installation
- Boom Extensions
- Heat Sealers
- Pneumatic Staple and Nail Guns
- Portable 10,000 pound weight scale
- Air Compressor