We recently added two new toolboxes to our fleet of equipment! And when we say toolbox, we’re not talking about an average toolbox. Boulter’s toolboxes, also known as “gang boxes,” stand at a whopping five feet tall and can weigh anywhere between 4,800 to 6,000 pounds. They are fully equipped with state-of-the-art gear, ensuring that we will not only have the proper tools but the best at every job site.
The heavy-duty, 16-gauge steel gives our gang boxes the resilience required to withstand New York’s diverse weather. Convenient features, such as foot latches for hands-free operation and recessed handles for easy gripping with gloved hands, support Boulter’s mission to provide efficient and effective service.
- Used to easily raise, lower, or suspend tanks, machinery, or other large pieces of equipment.
Porta-power with 10-ton ram
- Heavy-duty hydraulic equipment with up to 10 tons of lifting power.
Simplex ratchet jack
- Used to lift heavy pieces of equipment by applying force in small incremental processes.
10-ton hydraulic toe jack
- Ideal for lifting and lowering heavy loads.
Impact socket set
- The combination of an impact wrench and impact socket that can withstand the demands of high-force drivers.
- Sturdy dolly system used for moving, rolling, and rigging heavy industrial loads, equipment, and large machinery.
Steel 4-wheel dollies
- Heavy-duty, wheeled platform with a load capacity of up to 1,000 pounds.
Chain come along
- Hand-operated winch with a ratchet used to pull objects.
2-ton cable hoist
- Industrial-grade 2-ton cable come along featuring double or single line lift capabilities.
Portable band saws
- Saws built with a powerful electric motor that is used to cut metal.
Power cords with GFCIs
- OSHA verified cords with GFCIs that disconnect power if a potentially dangerous situation occurs.
Single chain sling
- Flexible, durable, and long-lasting alloy chain slings often used for rugged industrial applications.
1-ton chain fall
- Designed to provide safe and efficient operation and can lift up to 2,000 pounds.
- Versatile tools that serve to temporarily hold applications securely in place.
Concrete anchor gun with bits
- Used for drilling or hammer drilling into concrete and masonry.
- Versatile tools that can grind metal.
- U-shaped load-bearing connectors designed to be used with slings, ropes, and cables.
In addition to the equipment found in our gang boxes, Boulter millwrights also bring their own sets of tools to every job site. From hammers and combination squares to dividers and screwdriver sets, our employees come prepared to handle any job, no matter how complex the setup. When you hire Boulter, we guarantee we will have all the tooling required, therefore, saving you valuable time and money.